This is a step by step guide to get your business on Google Maps (with pictures). Google Maps has been helping people get where they need to go. Millions of people rely on Google Maps to navigate all around the globe and find addresses, points of interest, public transit routes, and much more.
- Go to Google My Business www.google.com/business
- Click “Manage now”.
- Select your google account and login.
2. Type in your business name and press enter.
4. Choose your business category and click “Next”.
5. Add your services and click “Next”.
6. Select “Yes” to add a location where customers can visit and click “Next”.
7. Add your address and click “Next”.
8. Select “Yes” to serve customers outside and click “Next”.
9. Add the areas and click “Next”.
10. Add your contact number and add your website. If you do not have a website make sure to check out our home page
11. Select “yes” to stay in the know click “Next”.
12. Click “Finish “.